Monday, June 01, 2009

GTI.. The legend that will live on and on...

Hi all,

I am not sure how many GTI fans are reading this. But I am sure if you are, you will agree with me that the GTI legend will live on and on...

From MkI to the current MkVI... And many more future models to come...

Like Jeremy Clarkson pointed out
'Its cheap, practical, fun and fast... And they offer drawback free motoring and ideal for the family who had to wave goodbye to the sports car due to children...'

And through the years, I dare say that all its designs still have the attractiveness for all model...

And for me, it was the MkV... I love it so much that I finally took the plunge and bought one before they stopped selling it...

No matter which model you own (GTI fans out there)... I know you will agree that it is something rather special...

Best Regards,
Ken

No comments: