Sunday, October 23, 2005

Trip up Silk Road (China)

Hi all,

After a short break back in Singapore after my Europe tour, I was up on my feet again and ready to travel. This time I am going to the Silk Road in China. Many peers who went on this journey told me that it would be very rewarding as I will find another side of the world which I, an urban man, have not seen my entire life.

And true enough, it was an eye-opener. It made me realise that Singapore is so tiny when compard to the vastness of China. Combine with untouched natural landscape and views of towns at the dawn of industrialization, you can see that China is a growing country like Singapore some 40 years ago.

Hmm.. From writing my blogs, I realised that my memory isn't that good as I cannot remember the names of the places I have been. But I hope you like the photos I have chosen to for this entry of mine.

Enjoy...

Best Regards,
Ken









1 comment:

Dick Chan said...

nice sand dunes ;)